What's going on with Valley Thunder?

Here is where you can stay most up-to-date with the publication of Charles Knight's Valley Thunder: The Battle of New Market, including the latest info on its release, up-coming appearances by the author, latest reviews, more in-depth looks at various aspects of the battle and anything else that comes to mind.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Photo Tour

Am finally getting around to updating my website, www.newmarketbattle.com. Today I added about a dozen pics of the battlefield that I took last fall as a sort of overview photo tour. I'll be putting up some more images this week and next, and an excerpt from Valley Thunder as well.

And speaking of "tours," I've gotten a few requests from friends for tours of the battlefield. Hopefully can get a date or two lined up soon to do that this summer. Stay tuned - I'll post here and on Facebook the details as they develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment